Friday, January 25, 2013

Super Simple Drink Card

Hi Y'all!  Today I made a card to participate in the CASology Week 28 card challenge.  This week inspiration is....DRINK.  I want to say, I DID NOT LIKE the impression plate from Papertrey Ink.  It bent and didn't leave the deep impression I normally like.  Usually I like their stuff, but not this...probably why they discontinued it and it is nowhere to be found on their website.



There are so few supplies used, I will just list them

  • Papertrey Ink Sunrise Impression Plate (disc., not recommended!!)
  • Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
  • Lawn Fawn Make Lemonade Mini Stamp set
  • Stampin Up Dimensionals


4 comments:

  1. Love the sentiment on this, very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great imag - love the sun's rays behind - looks like a vintage ad to me! Fun! Thanks so much for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent one of fav mini Lawn Fawn sets. Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The embossing on this is great! Thanks for playing along at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete