Hi Y'all! This is my third submission for the Lawn Fawn Contest. This one came to me in my sleep last night. Closed it is just your normal Snow Globe sitting on a table.
Open it up and the snow activates and all the fun of winter begins!
Thursday, November 29, 2012
Wednesday, November 28, 2012
Hi Y'all! Today's card was made using the super cute Neat & Tangled Do Not Open Stamp as the main feature. I just got the Sizzix Circle Flip die today, so I had to try it out! I wanted to have presents pop out at you when you flipped open the card, so I punched out some small circles on cut them into spirals, glued on the presents and glue dotted them onto the card for the extra pop! Hope you like it!
Sunday, November 25, 2012
Hi Y'all! I just submitted my entry for the Home Decor category for the Folk Art Contest on Cricut.com. You can see my entry here.
Folk Art Festival Art Contest - Home Décor
Skill Level: Easy
Time: 3-4 hours
· Cricut Folk Art Festival Everyday Cartridge (Michaels Exclusive Cartridge)
· Cricut Vintage Paper Imagine Pattern Cartridge
· Cricut A Quilted Christmas Everyday Cartridge
· Cricut Imagine Full Adhesive Backed Printable Vinyl
· Cricut Imagine Machine
Print and cut images sized to fit your scene using the Folk Art Festival Cartridge for the shapes, and use the Vintage Paper Cartridge to add the colors to the images.
· Buildings: House1, House2, Church
· Santa’s Sleigh: Pony Cart (cut off wheels), Deer (3x),
· Santa: Santa1 layer with Silhouette on top (A Quilted Christmas Cartridge)
· Animals: Fox, Squirrel, Hare, Hedgehog, Duck, Swan, Quail, Rooster
· Plants: Tree (2x) Mushroom, Topiary (2x)
· Sky: Moon, Star (3x)
· Border: Page 45 of Handbook, cut as many needed to frame your scene, trim
Arrange images on scene as desired.