Monday, May 13, 2013

Neat & Tangled On the Strip Card

Hi Y'all!  I got a bunch of new craft goodies in the mail this week and have been dying to use them.  Work always gets in the way of my crafty time!!  Gina K released some awesome new inks last week and I couldn't wait to use the 4 ink pads I bought.  I got Blue Raspberry, Sweet Corn, Green Grass...and Black.  Gina K used her Black ink with Alcohol pens so my fingers are crossed that it doesn't smear!  I will post a comparison to Memento Tuxedo Black later in the week.  In the meantime, here is my card using all the inks (properties are very similar to Hero Arts Shadow Inks), and the Neat & Tangled On the Strip stamps.


-First I stamped the design on two different pieces of white cardstock
-Then I cut them into 1.5" squares and laid them out in a pattern.
-I then used the Stampin Up Top Note die to cut out the design & layered it on black cardstock
-Added Bling, Leaves, and the Hello strip on pop dots

Products Used:
Bling is Close To My Heart

1 comment: